Thursday, June 27, 2013

Google Presentation

I have become a recent convert to Google Docs; Google Presentation is awesome! Using presentation software such as PowerPoint or Keynote as often as educators do, it is refreshing to find a web tool that is just as powerful and is essentially foolproof. Avoiding the many caveats these other application-based presentation mediums have, I found Google Presentation to be intuitive and easy-to-use.

Consequently, when it came time to embed my presentation on my Google Site, it was very simple and streamlined. Having these things bundled together just makes sense. As a Mac user, I often have trouble with PowerPoint file formats and getting them to work properly on machines running Windows. Using Google Presentation, I can avoid the complications and simply give my presentation from the web.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Our goal is to expose you to many tools so you can discover ones that work for you. I am always excited to hear when students find tools that work for them. I must say that in this case I am also in agreement with all you said. I find I prefer to do presentations in Google and embed into a Google Site page as it is just so straight forward and I can avoid all of the issues you mentioned. Great thoughts!

    ReplyDelete